Thursday, February 21, 2008

Boo-Boo's First Birthday

February 20, 2008---Our sweet Chloe, aka Boo-Boo, turned one year old today! Can you believe it?!?! It seems like I was still pregnant yesterday (and it looks it too--haha). She is such an adorable baby. Wait...can I still call her a baby? Is she technically a toddler now since she is walking? She'd been taking a few steps here and there for a several weeks and is now walking all over the place. Chloe also got three new teeth this week. Finally! She's had the front four teeth for about five months now and I was beginning to wonder if she would ever get anymore.



Uncle Adam, Aunt Shaina, Ben, and A.J. came over after church to eat king cake for Chloe's birthday. We know Mardi Gras was two weeks ago and some people don't understand our reasoning behind the king cake as a birthday cake. We have a good explanation. Chloe was born on Fat Tuesday last year and we passed out king cake at the hospital. Rick wanted her to have a king cake again on her first birthhday. It wasn't the best king cake I've ever had but we got it from a bakery in northeast Mississippi. You can't expect the best when it doesn't come from south Louisiana!






Chloe, Anna Catherine, and Jackson are having their actual parties on Saturday. It is one party for all three Crawford kids. I'd lose my sanity if I had to plan three parties in less than a month. I know there will come a day when they will want separate parties but I'm taking advantage of one mass party for as long as I can! I'll try to post pictures on Sunday.

No comments: