Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where were you six years ago today?

January 22, 2009---Many of you probably can't remember what you were doing six years ago but I can remember it like it was yesterday. On January 22, 2003, I gave birth to the most perfect 7 lb. 4 oz. baby girl in the world named Anna Catherine Bailey Crawford. It is truly hard to believe that six years have come and gone. Every day I look at her and try to find that sweet little baby but instead find a young girl who is wise beyond her years. These are pictures of Anna Catherine from birth until today, her sixth birthday. She's my beautiful little princess who already thinks she's grown! In all honesty, she is growing up way too fast!!





5 days old:



6 months old:



1 year old:




2 years old:





3 years old:



4 years old:





5 years old:



Today, her 6th birthday:


1 comment:

cjaxon said...

I'm pretty sure I was visiting you in the hospital!! I wish y'all were still so close! See you soon! Give AC extra birthday hugs and kisses from the Jackson 4!!